"Vide Maison Riviera wants to be a facilitator who gives furniture a second life. Vide Maison Riviera advocates a responsible and innovative commercial, societal and environmental approach."
Vide Maison Riviera offers a committed turnkey service, specializing in sustainable collection from individuals, the sale of second-hand furniture, the reuse via associations and the recycling of end-of-life goods on the Côte d'Azur .
Promote an accessible model aimed at encouraging the circular economy in furniture purchasing habits among individuals and participate in extending the life of furniture, limiting waste, furniture waste, and acting on the 1, 2 million tons of used furniture thrown away each year by the French. Facilitate recovery through premium collection, to avoid scrapping furniture that deserves a second life,
- Help extend the life of furniture
- Limit waste, waste and act on the 1.2 million tons of used furniture thrown away each year by the French
- Create a collection and sale service to encourage recovery and the path to a new life
- Influencing Furniture Buying Habits
- Minimize the impact on the climate and meet the needs of a weakened part of our society.